Pacific West Controls, Inc. is the Central Valley's premier energy solutions provider, and the Factory Authorized Dealer for Automated Logic Control Systems. We offer leading edge DDC Control technology for the commercial, institutional and industrial markets in Computerized Building Automation and Energy Management systems. Pacific West Controls, Inc. is distinguished within this industry for our leading installation and technical services. Our factory-certified technicians and HVAC Controls installation specialists install our computerized building products with expertise and professionalism. Our complete commitment to our customer's needs and satisfaction has made us an industry leader in Computerized Building Automated Controls. We utilize the industry's newest and most energy-efficient technologies to bring buildings, schools, hospitals, and other structures to the newest levels of efficient energy management.
Advantages of Building Automation
- Offers a comfortable working environment that will increase productivity of employees- your most valuable asset as a company, and by far, the largest incurred cost during the life cycle of your building. Or, in the case of school districts, students will be given the best working and learning environment possible.
- Has the ability to operate a building and its HVAC components in the most effective and efficient manner, saving you time and money.
- Balances energy savings and comfort for maximized productivity.
- Has a user-friendly interface that allows a single person, or company, to monitor your building to maximize functionality.
- Combined with the innovative Web-Control, buildings can be monitored and adjusted from anywhere in the world with an internet connection.
- Trending capabilities to track where energy is being used.
- Modification costs are reduced or eliminated as most changes can be made using software, instead of hardware.
- Open-protocol systems allow for integration of other building systems including lighting, security, and HVAC.
- Offers easy schedule changes for holidays, weekends, or other scheduling needs.